All About the Kyanite Powder
Kyanite is a mineral that is primarily extracted from the metaphoric rocks. The chemical formula of this mineral is Al2SiO5. The deep blue color and the columnar crystals of this mineral are the foremost peculiarities that make one identify this mineral. It is a silicate mineral that is mostly found in the metaphoric rocks that are rich in aluminium. The properties like high melting point and low coefficient of expansion allow its usage in various industrial applications. Some of the remarkable features of the raw kyanite powder are as follows-
· Low coefficient of expansion
· Increased firing range and temperature
· Superb durability
· Zero alteration in the volume even after prolonged heating
· Great resistance to salts
Due to the above-mentioned remarkable properties of raw kyanite powder, it is extensively used for various industrial applications like-
· For making refractory bricks and ceramic products-
The raw kyanite powder is widely used for making refractory bricks that are placed in furnaces and kilns for various heating applications. It is also used for making porcelain, abrasives, electrical components, and insulators. Porcelain made by using kyanite is widely used for making bathroom fittings like sinks, etc.
· For making kyanite gemstones-
Kyanite powder is widely used for making gemstones that are embedded in various jewelry items like necklaces, rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets, and much more. The deep blue color of the stone formed by using the kyanite powder is widely used by the jewelers. It is believed that the kyanite stone helps in bridging the damaged relationships and inspires loyalty.
· For manufacturing glass-
The glass industry is highly benefitted with the kyanite powder, as it plays a vital role in the production of various glass items like utensils, frames, windows, etc.
Kyanite powder is heavily demanded by various parts of the world like Europe, the United States of America, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Dubai, and much more. The exporters of raw kyanite powder play a phenomenal role in making this high-utility product available across the lengths and breadths of the world. The exporters of kyanite powder should duly keep a track of the following aspects in order to attain the maximum satisfaction of the clients-
· They should acquire the raw kyanite powder from the leading vendors in the market, who use the utmost sophisticated techniques for the production of this powder.
· They should ensure that the offered raw kyanite powder is packed in a moisture-free packing, to avoid the chances of damages during the transit.
· They should have enough capacity to meet the bulk requirements of the market on a timely basis.
Hence, it can be concluded that the demand for raw kyanite powder is hard to face a downfall.