Minimal Cost for Cervical Spine Surgery India for Global Patients
Cervical spine surgery is a type of neck surgery that involves removing a damaged disc to relieve spinal cord or nerve root pressure and alleviate corresponding pain, tingling, numbness and weakness. The spinal column protects your spinal cord and it is made up of 24 vertebrae, plus the sacrum and the tailbone. Cervical Spine Surgery India could be the best option for international patients as India serves the best at affordable cost.
Top Surgeons for Cervical Spine Surgery India :
India is blessed with best professional surgeons and they are well trained from some of the best institutes in India and abroad. When it comes to cervical spine surgery the below mentioned profile are highly recommended:
1. Dr. Alok Gupta: He is a Neurosurgeon in Sanjay Place, Agra and has an experience of 20 years in this field. He is a member of Neurological Society of India. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Gamma-Knife Radiosurgery, Peripheral Neuro surgery, Aneurysm Surgery, Brain Tumor Surgery and Cerebrovascular Surgery etc.
2. Dr. Thomas J Kishen: He is a Spine Surgeon working at Manipal Hospital, Bangalore, India. He completed his basic Orthopedic training (DOrtho) at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and was awarded the Dr. Premananda Nayak Gold Medal for standing first in the University.
Benefits of Cervical Spine Surgery :
1. The “fusing” is a natural process: spinal decompression and fusion surgeries result in successfully joining the two or more vertebrae together for the purpose of stabilizing and strengthening the previously damaged area of the spine.
2. An anterior approach sometimes provides better access for your surgeon: Depending on the issue of the spinal alignment the surgeons would decide whether the surgery would be more successful if approached anteriorly or posteriorly.
3. Anterior approach to cervical surgery offers a quick recovery: If the spinal injury is addressed before the point of irreversible damage, patients tend to heal quickly and experience a significant degree of relief from pain.
4. Patients experience significant relief of pain and other symptoms: A successful decompression and anterior cervical fusion procedure can correct the root issue and provide relief of the associated pain and other symptoms.
Indian Cost for Cervical Spine Surgery :
The Cost of Cervical Spine Surgery India is less than other countries. A few comparisons are mentioned below:
· Cervical Spine Surgery; the cost for this surgical procedure in United States is US$ 58,000 where as in India it is around US$ 10,000.
· Spinal Fusion; the cost for this procedure in United States is US$ 77,000 where as in India it is around US$ 9,000.
To get more details about Cervical Spine Surgery India Click Here.
Medical Assistance for Global Patients:
It is easy to approach hospitals in India with Dheeraj bojwani consultant. The consultants will help you to get the best surgeon in India for your spine surgery. They will also help you to get quick medical visa, airport pick and drop, local travel, meals for patient and family, accommodation etc. The Consultants make every possible arrangement arrangements for the patients.
Send your queries at email@example.com or contact us on our helpline number +91 9860755000