B.pharma admission 2017 in Jharkhand
Three years Bachelor of Pharmacy program prepare you for choosing the medical field as a career. Bachelor of Pharmacy, a graduate degree packed with the courses and their contents relevant to the higher levels of the profession of pharmacy in the field of industry, practice, and research. ‘Is there any shortcut for a Diploma in Pharmacy holder to aspire for higher learning in Pharmacy?’
Lateral admissions to BPharm (BPharm Lateral entry) are offered to a candidate with DPharm qualification who would like to pursue higher learning in pharmacy. Thus the lateral entry system allows the candidate to get direct admission into the second year BPharm directly. So, with three years of further studies, this Diploma in Pharmacy holders can become pharmacy graduates.
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Mesra
- Govt.Pharmacy Institute, Bariatu
- Indian Institute of Pharmacy, Mango
- Ranchi College of Pharmacy, P.O. Hatia
According to the eligibility criteria for B. Pharma. :
- The candidate should have passed higher secondary with all the subjects cleared successfully from any recognized board.
- Candidate should be 17 years old at least at the time of application.
- Many universities conduct their own entrance examination for the admission in the pharmacy colleges.
It is must for candidates that their age must not be less than 17 years and not should be more than as decided by the recognized organizations.
Also Read: — MA Admissions In Jharkhand
General Category: Admissions are done mainly on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and there is no Entrance Test for this course.
Candidates can get more updates from the official website. We will update you if any changes will be done so stay in touch with us for more updates.
The fee may vary college to college and are subject to change without notice also. The fees at the time of admission are the actual fees payable. Disputes, if any more, will be redressed under the University rules and regulations.