LL.B Admission In Jaipur Rajasthan 2017
LL.B is the short form of Bachelor of Laws. Bachelor of laws is the first professional degree in law. LL.B is approved by BCI (Bar Council of India).The course duration is generally three years. LL.B is organized into six semesters. Many students want to take admission in LL.B in Jaipur, Rajasthan because they have great interest to make their career as a lawyer. In Jaipur, most of the best high reputed colleges & universities conduct seminars and practical training programs for students to provide better practical knowledge. Ther are so many Law colleges in Jaipur. To get complete information about Top/Best law institutes in Jaipur click on the below-mentioned link.
- Jaipur National University (JNU)
- Dr. K N Modi University
- Mahaveer Law College
- St Wilfreds College
- Shri Bhawani Niketan Law College
- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole Women’s Law College
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh Vidhi Mahavidyalaya
Minimum Qualifications for LL.B Admission: –
- Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized institutes or university.
- Masters Degree
- Good score in CLAT Exam & 55% marks in 12th(Only For Integrated courses)
Admission Procedure: –
- Candidates can apply for admission in LL.B with both Online & Offline mode.
Online Admission Procedure: –
- Visit the official website of the college or university.
- submit your complete information as mentioned in application form.
- pay your application form fee with your Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
- After completing these three steps you will be able to take your application form print with complete details.
Offline Admission Procedure: –
Firstly applicant has to visit College campus and then take an admission form from college and fill correct data in the application form. Now you check that the details you fill in the form is correct or not, if all details are correct then attach your fees with the form and submit to the college staff & take the admission form fees receipt from the college counter.
Fees Structure: –
- 35,000 Rs/-Semester
- 1,200 Rs/-Registration fees
- 1,100 Rs/-Exam fees