How to get Top Rank in Google Without Being Penalised
Do you have trouble in getting higher rank across Search Engine Result Pages? Not sure to take SEO services for your small business? Well, everyone wants to achieve better search engine ranking and that is because of the organic search traffic is proved as driver of business growth. The only trouble is continuous change in search engine algorithms over the time. Hence, marketers need to tweak their methods that keep them from getting penalised. Now, if you aim to gain more traffic without being penalised, this blog is for you.
Assess your current search ranking: Before you aim to rank your current search ranking, it is a basic thing to know your current position in Google search results. Whether you have online presence since years or new one, right tool and better approach increase your chances of survival.
· Check your site’s keyword rank: Go for the sites like serps.com that tells specific keywords in page content to access your rank. Experts cover this major ranking factor in digital marketing services .
· Check speed of your site: It is important to check the site speed, i.e., load time. Sites, like WebPageTest, Zoompf etc. would help you to achieve such analysis.
· Check your site-health: After assessing the speed, know about your site health. It is important to know the domain age and to keep your website from de-indexing.
Important metrics to assess: It is important to track some viral metrics for your site that would help you improve the site. Find some metrics below to assess:
· Organic traffic: Know how many visitors have found your site from Google. It helps you to know the effectiveness of your site.
Traffic conversions: Whilst analysing your search traffic, pay attention to keywords that pulls traffic to your site.
Analyse what causes penalties: As soon as you come to know about the search ranking and set the ranking factor, it is time now to examine your site in detail.
· Changes in link-building rule: Until 2012, spammy links were in use to improve the search ranking. With recent changes in ranking algorithm patterns, bad links hurt SEO.
· Analyse the links: Several link analysis tool is there to check the link quality.
Keep researching potential keywords: Soon you get rid of unnatural links, it is time to improve on-page SEO. One essential element of effective inbound marketing strategy is keyword research. Anchor text distribution is a perfect example to spray keywords while building links. Learn, how to implement it as your content marketing guide-
· Know how audience find you: You need to pinpoint the keywords that you target audience use to find your site. It is also helpful to figure out the life cycle of target audience, i.e., becoming buyer from normal visitor.
· Be watchful to your competitors: If your competitors are ranking ahead of you in Google search results, it is time to spy on them and estimate their keyword target.
2016 has been Google’s year, as it rolled out with updates in Panda, Google EMDs (Extra Matching Domains) and Penguin, and de-indexing in Private Blog Network (PNB). If you question how to get to the top of Google search results, the answer is, “understand your market”. Furthermore, research and identify long-tail keywords and create engaging and meaningful content to connect your visitors. Do all these consistently for better results.