The StratLab For Startups [How to Grow and Scale Your Business]
The fourth industrial revolution has begun. Across all industries, the acceleration of innovation and the velocity of disruption are hard to comprehend or anticipate, even for the best connected and most well informed companies.
There is clear evidence that the technologies that underpin this revolution are creating entirely new ways of serving existing needs and enable the disruption of existing industry value chains.
Startups are uniquely positioned to oust well-established incumbents faster than ever by improving the quality, speed, or price at which value is delivered, but despite this and according to Forbes over 90% of startup fail.
So why is this the case? Well, there are several reasons that contribute to the success and or failure of a startup and they are all related to the business strategy of the startup. Here are a few common reasons that we have identified in in consulting with startups in a variety of industries.
A STRATEGY LAB FOR STARTUPS
Digital Kungfu has developed a strategically lead methodology that significantly improves the ability of a startup to succeed and ultimately scale globally. Our process culminates in a high-level business case and strategy for your startup or business.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to define and capture a global and addressable market
- How to disruptive positioning statement
- How to crush the competition on value and not price
- How to identify the true buyer of your product or service
- How to craft a powerful launch story
- How to develop a scalable commercial model
- How to identify and crush both direct and indirect competitors
- How to disrupt traditional markets and incumbents
- How to work with barriers of entry and constraints
- How to scale your business using disruptive technology
- How to identify a market problem or need that hasn’t been solved yet
- How to design a scalable business model for your business
- How to get funding for your new business and startup
- … and much, much more!
WHO THIS IS FOR
This event is for entrepreneurs and startups. If you are running an existing business or looking to start one then this event is for you.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Matt Brown is the CEO of Digital Kungfu, a digital business consultancy that specializes in helping companies accelerate innovation and disrupt traditional markets by enabling them with new ways to do business that serve their customers more effectively and responsively.
Matt has 20 years’ experience in business strategy, technology and marketing communications and he is recipient of over a dozen local and international awards for his work and was recently voted best speaker at the Digital Disruption conference at the Gordons Institute of Business Science.
Matt’s podcast (The Matt Brown Show), has hosted billionaires, entrepreneurs and the CEO’s of some of South Africa’s most successful companies; and coupled with building businesses in the UK, US and Europe has given Matt a unique insight into how to grow businesses in a digitally enabled economy.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
A high-level business case and strategy for your startup or business.
The StratLab for Startups (4 hours) R3,000 p/p
Special offer: Use discount code “MBSDK88” and get R500 off
The next StratLab is being held on Friday, May 26th from 8am — 12pm.