The first 10 month of a mHealth startup — 2015 a year in review
Welcome to our 2015 year in review. At the start of a fresh new year, I wanted to share with you what we’ve accomplished together in 2015, our most productive year yet, and where digitalMedLab is heading in 2016.
2015 was an outstanding year for mobile health and our mHealth startup digitalMedLab by any measure and we’re tremendously grateful to our team members and partners who contributed to our accomplishments, which should serve as inspiration for an even more impressive 2016.
Following a collection of highlights and some of our favorite moments.
But this is just the beginning… 2016 will be another ambitious year yet. Here are a few of the new things you can expect:
- A Major update 1.2 for our mobile wound care solution +WoundDesk with support for German and French.
- CE Mark for +WoundDesk.
- Integration of +WoundDesk in several hospitals.
- New important strategic partnerships.
- Launch of our patient centric +SanteDesk App.
- Launch of our Health Analytics Dashboard.
- Launch of our “Open Health API”.
- And a whole lot more that we look forward to sharing in the months to come…
Thanks for your support and being a part of this adventure. Enjoy and just look. The year is here!
Dr. Patricia Sigam, Andreas Lorenz and Team