Google Summer of Code 2018 with OpenMRS
8th week of Coding
I tried to complete the scheduled task to generate reports for patients with in this week. But I ran into a dead end when rendering the output for each report request. The report generation is implemented as an asynchronous task in the reporting module. So waiting until the task report is generated was a problem.
The generated patient reports by the muzima core module should then be displayed in the muzima mobile app. In the muzima app I first tried to add the following interface changes.
I must thank in heaps to my mentor Samuel Mbuga and Bernard Mokaya who helped a lot to begin working in the muzima app.