The Patient Clinical Summary generates a summary that is being displayed on the patient dashboard which is helpful for the clinicians to make clinical decisions without going through numerous encounters/observations. It would also be helpful for clinicians access these reports off-line specially when they visit patients in rural areas.
- Generating Patient clinical summaries using SQL data set definitions.
- Creating scheduled tasks to generate patient clinical reports.
- Creating user interface to create report configurations.
- Creating back-end infrastructure to implement functionality.
- Creating endpoints to consume reports from Muzima Android App.
- Modifying Muzima Android app to display reports to the user.
Contains the changes to accommodate *creation of report configurations *scheduled task to generate reports *new endpoint…github.com
Contains the changes to accommodate *controller to call the server endpoint *user view to request report *background…github.com
Mid Evaluation Presentation
- Project Documentation: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/projects/Patient+Clinical+Summary+Enhancement
- Talk Discussion: Openmrs Talk Thread
- Blogs: Medium Blogs
Thoughts on GSoC:
It has been a wonderful experience for me for the last 12 weeks to work with OpenMRS and GSoC community. I gained lots of valuable technical knowledge. I had the opportunity to dive deep into Spring and Android in development phase. It was a real pleasure working with the likes of my mentor whom had a lot to offer me 😆.
Though GSoC is coming to an end, my contributions to the open source community starts from this year and I hope to continue it for a long time to come 😅!