AdroitLogic IPS — One platform to rule them all
We, AdroitLogic, started 2017 with the whispers of our next generation of UltraESB developed on top of the very flexible, extensible and lightweight Project-X platform. Not only that, we facilitated development of your ESB integration logic using UltraStudio, a graphical interface rendered on top of the IDE(A). However, this wasn’t enough for us. We wanted to develop a platform that minimizes the overhead in deployment and management of large ESB clusters.
Imagine a platform that:
- can spawn any number of ESB instances within a few seconds
- can horizontally and vertically scale ESB deployment without interrupting existing deployments
- has a single console to manage and version all your projects and deploy any selected project version on a selected ESB cluster
- has a single portal that monitors health and displays statistics of each and every ESB instance
- can sense the failures of ESB instances and heal them without manual intervention within a few seconds
- supports deployment in public and private cloud environments
Then, AdroitLogic Integration Platform Server (IPS), our latest container based multi node integration platform, is the perfect solution for you.
With IPS, deployment of ESBs has become extremely simple. You just have to upload your project to IPS and select the ESB cluster which should deploy the specified project, and IPS will automatically proceed with the deployment. Want to keep multiple ESB clusters dedicated to different tasks? Integration Platform facilitates this as a core feature. ESBs starving for resources due to high demand? Simply configure a new machine and connect it to IPS network. Platform will automatically detect the new machine and distribute the workload to it without interrupting other components.
Lastly, have a glance over this walkthrough of the management console of IPS that covers core functionalities of the platform.
Stay tuned for more interesting news!