Interesting, I didn’t expect a perfect alignment, but a 100% rate either.
That’s not to say these aren’t good — and thankfully we have options. Thank you for putting these together.
Here’s my list, for some alternatives:
- for calendar management, Fantastical
- for task management, Todoist (plus whatever my client is using, Trello, Asana, or other; I use Zapier to integrate Asana with Todoist)
- for habit-building/streak tracking, Productive
- for note-taking, I just use Apple’s Notes because it’s dead simple and syncs quite well
- for journaling, Day One
- for password management, 1Password
- for reading list, Pocket
- and for time tracking and invoicing, Freshbooks