When You Realize He Would Never Listen
I need to make a list about how not worthy it is to overthinking someone who might be, right now, not thinking about you. So here goes (written in sexually straight, cis-woman perspective):
- He laughed (mocking you, obviously) when you told him you miss him. So. Bad.
- His concern is only about how inattractive you are when you were just vulnerable and insecure – which is you’re just being humane.
- He stopped you from being who you are, and compare you to his one and only true heart break.
- He would not recognize your low because he simply not listening to your true feelings.
- He stopped searching long before he met you. And now you say, you should have known this.
- He thought he has divine way of thinking to conclude everything – without even listening.
- He might be a psychic telling you to do this and that, again, without listening to you.
Now it all makes sense. :|
Well, you can add the list with your own point of view. It is a time to be bitter and logical.
on photo: @ayumelatijewelry dry elderberry pendant.