10 Habits of Highly Successful People: Habit# 6 — Creating Time
This is what happened:
I have watched highly successful people meet, work, and socialize circles around me, because they were more intentional about their time. They created it — not waited and reacted to what life threw at them.
This is what I started thinking:
How do I focus and get the same results as these highly successful people instead of wasting time/energy reacting to time stressors and stealers?
I adopted these daily routines.
- Meditate for Plan Clarity
- Schedule Time and Actions
- Execute for results
Here are the results
- I create time for personal and professional growth
- Priorities and Results First
- Less stress, more control
- I actually enjoy my free time more, because I have more thoughtful planning and higher expectations for outcomes quality.
My typical day begins with meditation, priorities, and then executing for results. My ever increasing personal and professional growth are clear indicators of time well spent creating time.
To continue your learning journey toward greater life meaning, money, and making a difference, you have 4 options:
- Take an online course
- Subscribe to My YouTube video channel
- Follow on Facebook
- Subscribe + Free Transformation e-Workbook
How John Can Help You?
I’m a Global Fortune 50 Mindfulness, Personal Development, Leadership Coach, Public Speaker, and Trainer. Let’s discuss your related coaching, online course, workshop, or conference partnership/support needs, to see if we can partner for your success.