Learning Zebra: A Web Based Interactive Learning and Teaching Tool
Learning Zebra: The Concept
https://learningZebra.com … coming soon to an interweb near you!
What is it?
An interactive learning and teaching tool designed to engage the learner through question answer exercises.
Step 1 — Lesson
Teachers enter the lesson content. Students enter their own notes. Self-learners enter the topic content.
The lesson is optional in the sense that complete lessons or notes can be entered or the lesson can simply state, “See Chapter 4 in the course textbook”.
Step 2 — Questions
Compose questions aimed to help learn the lesson content. Questions have a Difficulty Level from 1 to 10.
- True — False
- One Two Three Word Answer
- Short Answer
- Multiple Choice
Step 3 — Exercises
Exercises are created based on Difficulty Level and Questions. There is also an ‘Everything Random’ option that gives all questions of all difficulty in a random order.
- Select only certain types of questions.
- Group questions by type or present randomly.
- Above a certain Difficulty Level.
- Below a certain Difficulty Level.
- Within a range of Difficulty Levels.
- Increasing or decreasing order of Difficulty Level.
- Random order.
- Display answers immediately after answering.
- Display answers upon user request after answering.
- Display answers after all questions have been answered.
- Do not display answers at all.
- Display grade all the time.
- Display grade at the end of the exercise.
- Do not display a grade at all.
Step 4 — Learn
User selects an exercise and learns through quiz-like interaction.