How to motivate yourself by creating a VISION?
Self Motivation (competence)
- Create a VISION. (making what you see appear visible)
- Produce the internal drive and emotion from that VISION.
- Ask yourself these 4 questions
- Do you believe you can do it?
- Will it work? (believing the behavior will lead to the ultimate outcome/VISION)
- Is it worth it? (selection by consequences)
- Are you a Success seeker or Failure avoider?
Through this VISION you’ve created for yourself you should be able to:
- Feel confident
- Be mindful of the choices you have
- Self teach yourself (autonomy)
- Psychological strength
However, on the journey to achieve the VISON you’ve created in the beginning there comes a time where consequences arise and you have to
Distress (sorrow/pain) or apathy (lack of interest) may arise in your journey which in this case you need to be able to:
- Learn from each other’s experiences
- Have the humility to accept feedback
- Use courage to speak to others and make them feel self motivated to create their own VISON!