And Hillary Clinton’s closest advisor,Huma Abedin, her “shadow” as described by Politico was an editor at an Islamic magazine run by her mother.
According to reports, highlights of the magazine include:
- Saying the only Muslim definition of a family is a man and a woman who have children
- Suggesting that having women in the workplace is a “clear demonstration of a lack of respect of womanhood and motherhood”
- Criticizing Hillary Clinton for having a “very aggressive and radically feminist” agenda
- Describing the “empowerment” of women as a bad thing
- Claiming that more “men are victims of domestic violence than women”
- Assigning the United States a significant share of the blame for the 9/11 terrorist attacks