A guide how to Add DocCoin Token on MyEtherWallet
Add new Tokens, send custom tokens, check the balance of tokens, and see custom tokens. Please follow the below instructions to add ERC20 tokens to your MyEtherWallet. You simply need to add tokens to your MyEtherWallet interface.
1. Go to the webpage https://www.myetherwallet.com/#view-wallet-info
2. Access your MyEtherWallet.
3. Click on the “Add Custom Token” menu located on the right.
4. Input the “Address”, “Symbol”, and “Decimal” as follows.
- Address: 0xc0d6B253124C7718965f755e832C5418112cF28d
- Symbol: Doc
- Decimal: 18
5. Click on the “Save” button.
6. You can now see your new token on the sidebar balance.