Yes, Q/Rata is instantaneous and covers all types of media/content formats (i.e., sites, apps, and videos). You can learn more, see multiple videos, including real-time demo on my website dochuston1.com/qrata Key is we ONLY identify superior content and ignore ALL other content. Thus we ignore completely all untrustworthy content and lesser quality content. We have a patent for this, developed a proof-of-concept prototype and demo-ed the service, and now seeking funding for build-out. You can learn more, see multiple videos, including real-time demo on my website dochuston1.com/qrata
The basic idea is simple:
- we hire multiple domain experts for each topic
- they establish ideal standard for reliable content in the topic
- they identify and curate ONLY the top 10 most reliable content providers
- they rate each of 10 content provider using our patented rating system
- our algorithm then compares each content against ideal and lists in descending order.
- we enable the crowd to both vote on the content experts select and offer other content believed superior for a bounty
- when a search is conducted a rating is shown next to the results listed
- run a cursor over our rating ribbon and a pop-up provides detail as to why content is superior
Securing funding for build-out is current challenge.