You Need A Few Caveats To Manifesto
- What you does matter. Standing up for racists, misogynists, violence, and so on is bad in many ways.
- Life is too short to randomly pursue anything. What’s pursued must mesh genuine passion with ecology of economic, societal and technological trends to be worthwhile.
- The only way the effort can be sustained and is worthwhile is if the journey can be enjoyed.
- There are only two types of information — confirming and novel. Amplifying the novel is key.
- Ideas are dime a dozen. Aside from resources, timing and execution are everything.
- Everyone has a comparative advantage. But the advantage is perishable.