The new CredoCast is live
Over the last couple of years I have done a number of interviews, audio only, with some really smart entrepreneurs. A few months ago I realized that I missed that and that I learned a ton from doing them, so I asked a bunch of my friends to join me on video calls to chat about their area of expertise.
And they let me record them and publish them publicly for all of you to hear as well.
Today is the big launch and I have three AWESOME guests lined up for you:
You can find the videos embedded in this post as well. You can also listen to them on iTunes or within each individual post.
Next week I have a very very special guest, Rand Fishkin of Moz, talking about growing Moz, audience first entrepreneurship, and what’s next for him after Moz.
Sign up in the email signup at the top of this post to make sure you hear when it launches.
In this video, Oli and I cover:
- What it’s like to start a company with 5 other cofounders
- Some of the trials Unbounce went through at the beginning
- How Oli has moved roles within the company and navigated that
- His love of whiteboards
In this video Susan and I cover:
- Facebook advertising
- some of the tricks she’s learned,
- the shift we are both seeing towards more social and demographic based targeting and away from straight classic PPC keyword targeted advertising,
- why Facebook might beat Google at the advertising game.
In this video Ross and I cover:
- His process for identifying promotion opportunities;
- How he doesn’t get flagged for spam or overpromotion;
- Why he thinks this is such a big opportunity for brands moving forward.
Up next week is Rand Fishkin, and then over the coming weeks Nathan Chan of Foundr, Adii Pienaar of Conversio/WooCommerce, Brennan Dunn of Double Your Freelancing, Ashley Ward of SEMrush, and many more awesome guests!
Originally published at www.getcredo.com on October 26, 2017.