My (very abbreviated) take on DJ Khaled
- Proved his character, principles, work ethic and heart. Told a brilliant story and it shows.
- Personable, comedic, authentic and alive
- If I were his snapchat agent I would go back to a page of notes I have from my encounter with David falk. Google him. Short answer, I think less is more. Pick 3–5 legacy partners. Not sponsors, partners. There is a difference.
- He should essentially be choosing those based off what is authentic to him. Think tiger and nike. Jordan and gatorade. He has the power to choose and go for quality.
- Continue to be who he is. This can be a long game, snapchat…and then the next two to three that will eventually win people’s attention. Just my two cents.
Like or share this if you learned something new today. Bless up.