How You Can Start Saving Energy and Money Now
With Domino’s Energy Concierge Service
A growing number of American consumers want to save energy and lower their carbon footprint. And who doesn’t want to save money?
But where do you start? Is it affordable? Will it take a lot of work? The confusion can leave you feeling paralyzed.
How Domino makes it easy to save
That’s why we’re so excited about Domino’s first-ever personal Energy Concierge service. We want Americans to know that the technology to save energy and money is available today. And we can make it easy.
Director of Service Amy Gorman with Domino mascot and team member, Hobbes
How do we do that? Our concierges will tailor a plan for you, to help you get free from fossil fuels — and save you money.
It’s this simple:
1: You reserve a time for a chat with a concierge. 2: Relax and let us do the work for you. 3: Start saving.
What exactly do concierges do for you?
- Advise you on what works for your home, family, and lifestyle — from LED bulbs to solar panels, and everything in between.
- Get and compare free quotes from contractors.
- Find financing, rebates, and incentives.
- Guide you through the next steps.
What’s different about Domino
Domino is providing a new way for anyone in America to save energy and money.
Some key ingredients:
- Personalized help: You don’t have to go it alone.
- We’ve already found thousands of ways to save
- and sourced deals with hundreds of providers, so you don’t have to.
- Unbiased advice: Domino works independently and doesn’t represent any company, product, or service. That lets our concierges focus on what works for you rather than on a specific product.
- No commissions: Domino concierges aren’t salespeople and don’t work on commission, so they aren’t incentivized to upsell you. If solar power or an electric car doesn’t make sense for you, they’ll tell you.
The Energy Concierge service is free for you. Domino’s revenue comes from referral fees paid by vendors, which cost the vendors less than acquiring customers in traditional ways. So you save.
The Domino Effect
If you’re wondering whether upgrading to LEDs or going solar really makes a difference, we have the answer.
Think a light bulb is a small thing? Not so much if every home in the U.S. switches even one single bulb to an LED. That would be like taking 1 million cars off the road.
What about solar power? If just 25 people go solar, that’s like planting 97,000 trees — or 400 football fields’ worth. Already, 500,000 American homes have solar panels. That adds up to 8 million football fields of trees.
That’s the Domino Effect.
At Domino, we have the modest goal of helping 1 billion people power their lives with clean energy. So we’re looking at a big Domino Effect.
Will you join millions of other Americans and be part of it?