Before the year ends, I would like to list all of the things that I should be doing moving forward here thereof:
- Read more of the things that matter. I love new technologies, I find it amazing to know such new cutting edge tools. Being few of the first to try the new tools is kind of cool.
- Write more of everything you can think of. We only get to organize our thoughts when we write. It’s a healthy brain exercise plus little by little you improve.
- Think more of new ideas. As an entrepreneur (wannabee), ideas are your fuel. These inspires you to be able to go on with your journey and set of your foot and begin your journey.
- Do more of the things you’re doing good but more importantly persevere. While we could strike a great start but more often we stop somewhere in the middle. Consistency is the key.
- Try more new things. Where’s the fun in doing the same things all over again? It’s amazing how dopamines bubble after such thrilling experiences. Life is too short to not try doing something new.
- Forget more of those failures; the important thing is that you learned (what you need to learn and whatnot). None of us mostly got things right the first time. If it’s gonna take you a hundred, thousands or hundreds of thousands just to get it right, then do it. Don’t be too hard on yourself, we always have some setbacks.