Big congrats to the Dorm Room Fund founders and alumni honored in the 2017 Forbes’ “30 Under 30” list published this morning!
Dorm Room Fund founders have been recognized by Forbes’ 30 Under 30 for many years, and its exciting to see the number of honorees continuously grow. Last year, five Dorm Room Fund founders were honored by Forbes and this year it’s a whopping eleven. What’s even more exciting is our honorees represent a greater diversity of backgrounds and industries than ever before. Dorm Room Fund founders top the list from “Art & Style” to “Venture Capital”, including two founders who received a Forbes’ spotlight for leading the education industry and healthcare industry.
Our mission at Dorm Room Fund is to build the strongest community of entrepreneurial students and we couldn’t be more proud of the following honorees for fulfilling this mission.
Please join us in congratulating all of this years honorees:
- Corinne Cinch and Uriel Eisen, Co-Founders, Rorus
- Jeremy Fiance, Founder, The House Fund
- Michael Martin,Co-founder, RapidSOS
- Lisa Barnett, Partner, Sherpa Foundry
- Alessandro Babini, Co-founder, Humon
- John Wise, Co-founder Love Pop
- Kristina Budelis, Co-founder, KitSplit
- Michael Ma, General Partner, Liquid 2 Ventures
- Payam Banazadeh and William Woods, Co-Founders, Capella Space
- Skinner Cheng, Pieter Doevendans, Thibault Duchemin, Co-founders, Ava