I aggregated those topics from various sources and my personal experience. I’ll keep updating this frequently.
- Do not agree to meetings or calls with no clear agenda or end time.
- Do not agree to meetings that take more than 45 min.
- Do not take free introductory calls or meetings.
- Do not answer calls from unrecognized phone numbers.
All calls that I have from unrecognized phone numbers were SPAM, Sales calls and many distractions. If someone wants to schedule a call with me, please send a meeting request.
- Do not answer unscheduled phone calls during the workday.
I am in the zone, concentrating on Getting Things Done. Any call will destruct me.
- Do not make work related conversation over Instant Messenger. (WhatsApp, Google Chat, Skype)
- Do not read talkbacks from articles.
Note: I need to make a Browser plugin to hide those
- Do not over-communicate with low-profit.
- Do not work on projects that are not in your passion zone.
- Do not work too much!
- Do not skip brakes.
- Do not skip lunch.
- Do not work after 11 pm.
- Do not be late to meetings.
- Do not try to get things perfect on the first attempt.
- Avoid over-engineering.
- Do not constantly check my phone for notifications.
All my phone notifications are disabled. Checking my phone 3 times a day, at most.
- Do not eat junk food on work days.
- Do not try to please everyone.
- Do not afraid to say NO.