AxMath — Let’s type formulas at lightspeed!
I’m glad to introduce you with AxMath, the next generation equation editor to replace MathType or MS Word’s default equation editor. AxMath is designed with love, passion and expertise. It has all kinds of functionalities which make you type equations at lightspeed. Key features include semantic math input, auto calculation, memory board, LaTeX support etc. It will save you plenty of time to write papers, reports and books.
Editing & Typesetting
- WYSIWYG, what you see is what you get
- Graphical typesetting
- A scrollable and customizable toolbox panel is applied to present all symbols and expression-building structures
- Hotkey input and interacitve LaTeX input are both supported
- LaTeX editor with syntax highlighting is povieded
- Auto-complete Suggestions for LaTeX
- Versatile assistants and gadgets on the right sidebar to improve working efficiency
- The equations’ appearance conform to the AMS/LaTeX standard
- User defined symbols
- Matrix templates, auto-filling and partitioning for matrices
- Searching and replacing
- Colorful equations, automatically or manually
- MS-Office plug-in for equation numbering and management
Scientific calculating function
- Calculating based on equation
- Variable and constant definition
Equation output and compatibility
- AxMath is an OLE server. It works as a plug-in with word processors such as MS-WORD
- The baseline of the surrounding text is aligned with the AxMath equation’s baseline for many word processors
- Vector output, can be used directly for printing or publishing
- Can be exported to BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF and other common picture formats
- Picture capture is supported
Deleting and re-typing one by one is a low efficiency approach. In this case, you can use “find and replace” to modify the matrix more efficiently.
AxMath workflow seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Word. You can enter numbered formulas in Word and easily adjust formula styles.
AxMath is also a scientific calculator. You can define symbol’s numeric values and once you type a expression and enter “=”, AxMath will automatically gives you the result.
AxMath is so powerful that it can create any type of formulas you need. Here shows the example of chemical equations.
Our official global website is https://www.axsoft.co , you can download it for FREE trial! Hope to hear your feedback!