Who Should Go for IVF Treatment
In modern times IVF treatment has played a role of savior for many couples who are facing problems in having a baby. It is one of the most important treatment methods to treat infertility issues. Stressful and fast lifestyle has not only affected overall health of human beings but also pushed higher the number of Infertility cases. Couple who are facing infertility gets exhausted finding a suitable treatment method and hospital for themselves. Infertility Specialist Doctors in Delhi can offer you a wide range of infertility treatments including ovulation induction, surgery for problems such an Endometriosis, IUI, ICSI, IVF, donor programs, Cryopreservation, Assisted hatching, Blastocyst embryo transfer and other related services.
What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF?)
In vitro Fertilization (IVF) is one of the most important and sought after infertility treatment methods. In IVF eggs or ova are extracted from the ovaries of the female partner and fertilized outside her body with the sperms taken from the male partner. This process takes place in the laboratory. After fertilization embryo develops in the lab and when its ready to be transferred the embryo is transplanted into the womb of the mother. With the successful transplant pregnancy is established. In case of failed fertilization or failed transplant the cycle is repeated. Best IVF Treatment Specialist Delhi offer IVF treatment with a high success rate. They offer best services to fully satiate their patients.
Who Should Go for IVF Treatment
Patients are advised to go for IVF treatment by best IVF treatment specialists in Delhi in following cases-
- A woman who has lost her fallopian tubes or could not get pregnant due to blocked fallopian tubes.
- If the woman suffers from Endometriosis, a condition affecting the endometrial lining of the uterus.
- A woman who fails to conceive due to lack of ovulation or ovulatory dysfunction.
- In case of Immune disorders resulting into infertility
- If the male partner has very low sperm count or mobility. Reduced sperm count or motility
- Nearly half of the infertility cases are due to unexplained causes, in such cases IVF is one of the best treatment methods.
- Patients who fail to conceive by other infertility treatment methods.
IVF involves artificial fertilization of eggs for which eggs from female partner as well as sperms from male partner are required. Eggs from the ovaries of female partner is surgically extracted. Semen sample is collected from the male partner and sperms are extracted from the sample in the lab. The collected eggs are fertilized with the collected sperms in the lab. It is let to develop and after development of embryo, the embryo is transplanted into the uterus of the female partner. The successful transplant results in pregnancy. The success rate of IVF process is around 40% per cycle. In case of failed fertilization or transplant the cycle is repeated. It may take many cycles to get a woman pregnant. You can use services of best infertility treatment specialists in Delhi for better results.
Benefits of IVF
- It helps those couple to have a baby who cannot have a baby otherwise.
- It is considered to be more successful than IUI or other such forms of assisted reproductive technology methods.
- It not only treats infertility but also helps in diagnosis of unexplained fertilization problems, which are not clear otherwise and can be checked during artificial fertilization in the lab.
- In this process many embryos are developed at a time and excess embryos can be frozen and used later for other cycle or for donation purpose saving time or helping others.
Drawbacks of IVF
- Success rate is low, and patients may go through multiple cycles.
- May result in multiple pregnancies.
- Costs are high.
- It may be quite demanding emotionally.