Slow & Steady
“Slow and steady wins the race” well known quote from tortoise and hare story. Here, there is no race among anyone. I’ve realized whatever we do, many things are connected with nature and our life. Very few try to understand it.
There are skills and habits, that are difficult to grab it for lifetime. But once picked will pay off forever.
A coin has two sides, similarly there are pros and cons to every single thing. Our subconscious mind is a store bank, that consists of everything related to our day to day life routine work. Keeping and training all good and positive thoughts helps in nurturing mindfulness.
“Practice makes a Man perfect”.
There are several methods to understand our skills/ habits and to inculcate in our daily routine:
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world”.
- Mindfulness: Starting our day with Yoga & meditation for mind, body and soul help in nourishing life as a whole. Powerful tool to Embrace ourselves. Love your body it’s your home. Creative and fun as much as you can. Creativity and travelling helps subconscious mind to store beautiful and positive thoughts of places.
- Speaking: Good speakers are those who speak effectively that message is heard clearly in a thoughtful manner. Developing public speaking helps in long term.
- Listener: We hardly listen, but tend to reply. Most of them do not have listening capacity. One of the most sincere form of respect is actually listening to what one has to say.
“Live life as though nobody is watching, and express yourself as though everyone is listening.” Nelson Mandela
4. Confidence: Believe in yourself. To be confident, we need to overcome all fears. Self Confidence help in building strong mind with new challenges. Make weakness as strength helps in bringing positive approach in every stage of life.
5. Stay at Present: Embrace present moments. Work upon yourself to fulfill all dreams. There is no point in dwelling past and thinking about future. Learn new things like linguistics, research, developing new skills etc. Keep learning, exploring and updating yourself in your field of interest.
6. Honesty: Though this is the best policy and show strength, but one can achieve right things at right moment. Honesty comes with patience and helps in building foundation for a balanced success.
7. Stop Whining: Enjoy little things, better than whining. Without providing a solution to a problem is just whining. Always complaining about things that are not in hand is just waste of time. Count blessings rather than whining.
8. Time: Importance of time, I had realized the day tried to solve Rubik cube in 10 minutes. Time waits for no one.The trouble is, we think we have time. Managing kitchen is equal to managing & cleaning yourself. Every player know the importance of time in court. Procrastination leads to disaster. Working without delay helps anyway.
9. Consistency: Maintaining a balance diet is also good example of consistency. If this is maintain in every aspect, it will help in building momentum. One need courage to build a good habit. Think about one goal apply with basic knowledge and work consistently to accomplish that goal, will ultimately result to an output. Worst scenarios help to build better outcomes.
10. Empathy: Its not all about kindness, but also about understanding people from their perspective. The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.
11. Sleep: Getting enough sleep is indeed a meditation. Sleep like a baby,it may sound kiddish but works. Before going to sleep every night, forgive everyone and sleep with a good heart.