Movie Box is one of the most famous Cydia apps when it comes to watching movies and tv shows on your iPhone. The problem with Movie Box is that it is not available in App store. Which means you need to jailbreak for it. But, today I will show you how to install movie box iOS 9 and 10 without Jailbreak.
Before I start, let met tell you 1 downside of this app. Sure, you can watch movies and tv show on your iOS 10 devices. But, this app can stop working anytime in future. Obviously, it is working right now but it can get revoked any time. And if it stops working, it will be resigned again, so don’t worry.
Install movie box iOS 9 10 without jailbreak No computer
Disclaimer: Movie Box is an app which lets you watch movies and tv shows for free. Obviously, it comes under the radar of piracy. Neither I nor drgeeky.com is responsible for any piracy you end up doing. You are solely responsible for all the actions that you do.
I would highly recommend using a free VPN service for your iPhone while using Movie Box. So, without any further delay, let’s start installing MovieBox on iOS 9 and 10 without jailbreak.
- First of all, you have to open this link in safari browser. It will take you to your iPhone settings and there it will show you an “Install Profile” window. Just press Install.
- If you have a passcode set up on your iPhone, you will need to enter that and then install the profile.
- Once done, you will be redirected back to here. Now you have to go to home screen and there you will see an app called “Emus4u” Open this app.
- There you will see a blank screen with a logo on top. Now you have to tap on the top left corner of the screen. Inside the black bar. I have highlighted it in the screenshot below.
- As soon as you will hit the highlighted area, you will see a menu. There you will need to select “Apps” option.
- There you will start seeing all the apps that are available in this service. Tap on “Install Application” button next to the Movie Box icon.
- It will show you a pop-up asking if you want to allow the installation. Tap on Install.
- Now go back to home screen and there you will see Movie Box installing in your iOS 10 device.
- Once installed, Go to Settings > General > Profile & Device management and there you will have to trust the developer certificate. “Beijing Weibo Internet Technology Co., Ltd.”
- Trust this developer profile and go back to Home Screen.
- Now you can open Movie Box from your home screen and it will start working.
Before you start going ham in the comments section, open the menu inside Movie Box and here I want you to tap on Updates. This will load all the latest movies and tv shows that were not showing up before.
Now select any movie or TV show. Here I want you to select the “Server” option and choose Server 3 from the list of servers. This will give you the traditional 360p, 480p and 720p options to watch it online.
Congrats, now you have successfully installed Movie Box on iOS 9–10 without jailbreak and without computer. If you found this quick tutorial helpful then please make sure to share it with friends and also keep visiting Drgeeky.com for updates.