Eight Shoe Wearing Tips Every Man Should Keep in Mind
A great number of men do pay considerable attention towards their image and what they wear and how they look in the end. When it comes to fashion shoes for men, they do avail in several different colors and styles. And a man who is very cautious about his image will wish to get it right every time whether buying casual shoes or dress shoes. Whatever taste you carry in terms of shoes, a few handy shoe tips not just aid you wear the shoe right, but also assist wonderfully in the in the purchasing process so you’re allowed to match your existing closet with shoes or make upgrades to fit in a pair that you just love to purchase.
- Always ensure that your shoes are darker than the pants you put on. Instead of grabbing the attention in the appropriate manner like it’s the case for ladies, shoes brighter than your pant can actually leave you looking absurd.
- Never put on sandals with socks. It does not matter how cold it’s, this is the last thing you’d ever do, particularly when you think to step out of your home. The addition of socks spoils an otherwise great looking pair of sandals and your image in general.
- Be careful while wearing your khakis with sneakers. Such combination can end up making your look much older than you actually are. Unless this sort of look you want to get, try a different pair of shoe for the khakis.
- While wearing your dress shoe, ensure they are shined appropriately.
- Buy flip flops every summer, but don’t wear them to office. They’re some of the most comfortable shoes you can have in your wardrobe. They are just perfect to put on when you are on for a casual walking or relax at home.
- Buy yourself a cool pair of loafer shoes. The best thing about such footwear is they go well with just about any apparel and will work for any look.
- Make sure that you’ve at least a pair of quality boot in your closet; they’ll come useful particularly during the cold months. However, don’t put on cowboy boots with a suit unless you wish to grab the wrong attention.
- Avoid putting on sandals if you know you’ve gross feet.