A neurosurgeon is a surgeon who practices in the analysis and surgical treatment of disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system including congenital anomalies, trauma, tumors, vascular disorders, infections of the brain or spine, stroke, or degenerative diseases of the spine.
Dr. Nikhil Bhamare is the Best Neurosurgeon in Nashik, Who gives various treatments in that city & periphery. He has a lot of experience in this field. He works as a Consultant Neurosurgeon in Nashik as well as a freelancer in this region and has completed M.Ch (Neurosurgery).
He has wide experience working in various fields of Neurosurgery with a particular focus on the control of brain tumors, acoustic neuromas, trigeminal neuralgia, Neurovascular surgeries, brain trauma and pediatric neurosurgical aspects like hydrocephalus, neural tube defects, etc. He is the best Neurosurgeon in Nashik. His Spinal Surgery expertise includes minimally invasive and large complex instrumentation spine procedures and spine tumors. He performed about 1500 surgeries successfully with happy patients is 10,000.
Following are the Services provided by the Neurosurgeon in Nashik Dr. Nikhil Bhamare:
- Brain Surgery:
· Brain tumor: A brain tumor is a group, or mass, of abnormal cells in your brain. Your skull, which encloses your brain, is very stiff. Any growth inside such a restricted space can cause problems and can damage the portion of your brain. Brain tumors can be cancerous (malignant) or noncancerous (benign).
· Craniotomy: A craniotomy is the operational removal of part of the bone from the skull to open the brain. Technoscientific tools are used to remove the section of bone called the bone flap. The bone flap is temporarily removed, then replaced after the brain surgery has been done.
· Hydrocephalus: Human hydrocephalus is a common medical condition that is described by abnormalities in the flow or resorption of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), resulting in ventricular dilatation. Human hydrocephalus can be divided into two clinical forms, congenital and obtained.
2) Spine Surgery:
· Spinal Fusion Surgery: Spinal fusion is a surgical procedure used to repair problems with the small bones in the spine (vertebrae). The basic idea is to fuse two or more vertebrae so that they fix into a single, solid bone. This is done to reduce painful motion or to restore stability to the spine.
· Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery: Minimally invasive methods (also known as minimally invasive surgeries) include surgical techniques that limit the size of cuts needed and so lessen wound healing time, associated pain and risk of infection.
Above all the services provided by one of the Best Neurosurgeon in Nashik Dr. Nikhil Bhamare. If you are facing the problems related to Brain, Spine and all types of Neurological problems then contact us now.
Contact details: +91 8691079842, +91 253–2976994