Spicy Bacon Bloody Mary
Yield: 6 Bloody Marys
- 6 cups tomato juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons creamy horseradish
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 oz vodka
- slap ya mama seasoning mix or creole seasoning mix, for garnish
- green olives, for garnish
- cooked bacon, for garnish
- celery stalk, for garnish
- In a blender, blend tomato juice, lemon juice, lime juice, horseradish, worcestershire sauce, sriracha, garlic, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- To serve: Place creole seasoning on a small plate. Dip the rim of glass in a shallow amount of water (or run a lemon slice around the rim) and dip into the seasoning.
- Fill glass with ice and add 2 oz of vodka and then fill with the bloody mary tomato mix. Garnish with olives, bacon and celery!
More more recipes visit: https://www.drunkentomato.com/recipes/