LESSONS I HAD TO LEARN THE HARD WAY!!!
- “Everything that glitters ain’t gold” sounds cliche but lots of truth to it. Moral of the story, people will sell you dreams!
- Sometimes starting from the bottom will be more beneficial to your career than hopping on the bandwagon of someone else’s success.
- Sometimes you will have to decide between two not favorable options. The ultimate decision to be made is deciding which one will benefit you most in the end.
- Don’t just jump into anything, think it over always but don’t overthink it!
- FORGIVE YOURSELF!!! You need it and you deserve it.
- Many people are attracted to your light but that doesn’t mean that they can deal with or appreciate your shine.
- If it don’t feel right, it’s probably not. Get Out!!!! lol
- YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, THEY DON’T!!!!!!
- The decisions we make can be a domino effect to the events of our lives, for the rest of our lives. Choose Wisely!
- People will watch you struggle and then try to gain credit for it. Check these people then let them go.
- Don’t get so caught up in your wins that you don’t see the people who want to bring you right back down.
- Enjoy the good like really take the time to live in these moments, so that when the bad comes you can get through it.
Be you and be a light always!