Want to transfer your Office subscription to another PC? Here’s how you can do it easily without giving yourself much pain. Unlike office desktop apps, Office 365 is compatible with all devices including PC, Mac and even smartphones. In case if you bought a new PC and want to access your Office 365 subscription on it, then you can simply transfer your it to your new pc without purchasing another subscription. However, if you want Office 365 to be installed on both your PC, you will need to purchase another subscription or upgrade your existing one. Now follow the steps given below to transfer your subscription.
- First of all, turn on your new computer and open a web browser.
- Go to Microsoft Office website and sign in to your Microsoft account associated with your Office subscription.
- From the top-right corner click on your account user picture and then select My Account.
- Now click Install in the orange tab under Install section.
- Now on the Install Information page, you can see the details of all the active devices. Check for your previous computer name and then click on Deactivate install link next to it.
- Again click on the Deactivate button to confirm your action. After deactivating your Office 365 license, you can uninstall the program from your device.
- Click the install button and download Office 365 on your new computer.
- After the download finishes, run the downloaded file to install Office.
- The installer will automatically initiate the setup on your device. Once finished you can run any office application and activate your product.
- Open Word or any other Office app and then enter your Microsoft account credentials to activate your subscription.
Congratulations you’ve successfully transferred your Office 365 subscription to another PC. If you are looking forward to purchasing a new subscription of Office, head to our website and place your order now. Buy Office 365 Online from our portal and avail exciting offers and deals on selected products.