dwMap and routeCourse in the News
Since the launch of dwMap — the leading route map app for running and cycling with a Garmin Forerunner, Fenix or Vivoactive GPS watch — in August 2015, followed by the release of the routeCourse route app for Garmin Edge, Fenix 5, Oregon and Rino GPS units — a breakthrough in easily downloading routes/courses from a phone or laptop — they have received recognition in a variety of blogs and articles.
- dwMap: Jak se nechat navigovat na hodinkách bez vlastní navigace, http://zivotsgarminem.cz/, Oct 2017
- Ride with the Pros’ Favorite Connect IQ Apps, Garmin Blog, Jun 2017
- dwMap wins Garmin Developer Award for
Best Wearable Smart App, Apr 2017
- Week in Review, DC Rainmaker Blog, Oct 2016
- Garmin Connect IQ: In-depth guide and the best apps to download, Wareable, Aug 2016
- Smartwatch Apps for Work and Play, Garmin Blog, Oct 2015
- Connect IQ: 3 Popular Apps for the New Year, Garmin Blog, Jan 2016
- Connect IQ: Le Migliori App Per Il 2016, Garmin Italy, Gennaio 2016
- A Family Affair: Stay Connected With Connect IQ, Garmin Blog, May 2016
- dwMap and routeCourse hashtags on Twitter
- dwMap and routeCourse hashtags on Instagram
We also have launched a YouTube Channel:
dwMap from dynamicWatch lets you download route maps to your Garmin Vivoactive, Fenix 3 or Forerunner 230/235/630/735XT/920XT GPS watch.
routeCourse from dynamicWatch is the fastest and easiest way to download routes (courses) to your Garmin Edge 520/820/1000 GPS cycling computer, Fenix 5 or Forerunner 935 watch, Oregon 700/750/750t GPS or Rino 750/755t GPS/radio.