What E8 Aims to Achieve?
E8 as the infrastructure for NFT liquidity solutions includes AMM, NFT-Index system, and liquidity engine, on top of which the E8 Art Bank is built by integrating the application layer.
E8 hopes to achieve below basic and extended goals:
- To unlock the full liquidity potential of top-tier NFT assets. Provide the NFT holders with instant NFT value assessment and exchange for liquid assets; Provide liquidity solutions to NFT assets of lower consensus value and lower market demand.
- To solve the reconstruction problem of fractional NFTs.
- To provide automated liquidity solutions to NFT trading ( in NFT-DEFI, GAMEFI ecosystems) and to provide fast clearing channels between NFT lending platforms.
- To widely support the access of 3rd party NFT auction & marketplaces, DEX, etc;
- To provide a pre-solution for the disposal of non-performing digital assets. To act as the base layer protocol of 3rd party platforms for non-performing/illiquid asset disposal.
- To diversify the valuation risk of single NFTs and to provide shared liquidity. To allow the shift from the confidence in the single artwork’s value & liquidity to the confidence in the NFT pool.