What are the advantages of cast steel ?
cast steel china with carbon as the main alloying element containing a small amount of other elements. Cast carbon steel can be divided into cast low carbon steel, cast medium carbon steel and cast high carbon steel. The carbon content of the cast low carbon steel is less than 0.25%, and the carbon content of the cast carbon steel is between 0.25% and 0.60%, and the carbon content of the cast high carbon steel is between 0.6%~3.0%. The strength and hardness of cast carbon steel increases with the increase of carbon content.
Cast carbon steel has the following advantages: low cost, high strength, good toughness and strong plasticity.
Cast carbon steel can be used to manufacture parts that are subjected to heavy loads, such as rolling mills in heavy machinery, hydraulic presses, etc.. It also can be used in the manufacture of large force and bear the brunt of the parts, such as railway vehicle wheels, coupler, bolster and side frame etc..
steel alloy steel casting can be divided into low alloy steel (amount of alloying elements is less than or equal to 5%), casting alloy steel (alloy elements in the total 5%~10%) and casting of high alloy steel (the total amount of alloying elements is greater than or equal to 10%).
cast steel according to the use characteristics
1 casting tool steel. Casting tool steel can be divided into casting tool steel and casting die steel.
2 casting special steel. Casting special steel can be divided into casting stainless steel, casting heat-resistant steel, casting wear-resistant steel, casting nickel base alloy.
3 cast steel for engineering and construction. Cast steel for engineering and construction can be divided into cast carbon structural steel and cast alloy structural steel.
4 steel can be divided into casting low-alloy steel, casting alloy steel and high alloy steel casting.