How to change your current location in iOS?
I have been using Scorp for a while, and I like it a lot since I can communicate with people from Turkey in a fun way. With its new update, Scorp displays the content according to your current location; therefore I was not able to see Scorps from Istanbul when I was in San Francisco. Here is the hack.
- Create a dummy project in Xcode. Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Create a GPX file, locate it anywhere in your computer.
3. Fill it in with your desired locations along with their longitude and latitude variables.
4. Run the project on your iPhone.
5. Choose a custom location to simulate your location for the debugger.
6. Ta-da, now your iPhone will think that your current location is somewhere else until you restart your iPhone.