My first project: Watercolor Coffee Mug
Supplies I’ll need…
- A container filled with some water
- Tooth picks
- Nail polish
- Coffee mug
Steps to complete…
- Fill up container with water.
- Pour nail polish into container.
- Swirl nail polish in container with toothpicks.
- Dip the coffee mug into the container with the water and nail polish for about 30 seconds.
- Remove the mug from the water and let it dry for about an hour.
Good nail polish brands to use for this project are…
- Sinful Colors
- Sally Hansen Extreme Wear