We are looking for a Service Designer to join our team.
Based in Old Street in London you will join a multidisciplinary team focused on bringing together the best of social design, user-centered research and digital service design in both client-led and self-initiated projects.
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience solving design and research challenges through collaboration and user participation.
- Worked as a service design or user centered designer.
- Informed their own work by harnessing psychology and social sciences.
- The ability to understand complex problems and create engaging and rewarding user experiences.
- An interest in the role of technology to understand people and deliver to their needs.
- A belief that a focus on people is fundamental in creating better policies, products and services.
We’re a small, nimble and dynamic group. As a part of our team we expect that:
- You have a contagious passion for the work you do.
- You are self-motivated, proactive and happy to take the initiative.
- You are excited to share your knowledge and able to listen and learn from others.
- You are able to articulate your ideas in clear, compelling ways.
- You are proficient in sketching, visualising, prototyping and testing aspects of a design or service.
- You can challenge conventions and inspire others.
If this is you — then we can offer you:
- Work together with creative and passionate teams across service design, social design, user-centered research and digital service design in our base in Old Street, London.
- Diverse client experiences across public, private and charity sectors in the UK, EU and beyond.
- Crossover and learning from Eclipse’s partnership with Ctrl Group and its focus on healthcare and digital health.
- Dedicated time to explore creative ideas and work on internal projects.
Eclipse Experience is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
If you are interested then please send us your CV / portfolio and a little about yourself to — email@example.com (no agencies please). Salary and term are negotiable based on experience.
You can learn more about Eclipse and the work we do at www.eclipse-experience.com.