Meeting the international standards is the need of the hour!
With every 10 students out of 50 going abroad for higher studies the need for IB diploma schools have also grown high.
First let’s understand what is IB diploma?
The International Baccalaureate® (IB) Diploma Programme (DP) is a well assessed educational programme for the students between the age group of 16 to 19. The course has been accepted by most of the leading universities on a global scale.
What does course offer for students?
The course offers a well nurtured and highly enriched set of added advantage for each student, undergoing it, such as:-
• Offers an excellent breadth and depth knowledge of the various subjects
• Enhances an overall growth in the physical, intellectual, emotional and ethical well being Helps the student learn at least two languages
• Helps them excel in other traditional academic subjects
• Gives way to explore the nature of knowledge via the programme’s unique theory of knowledge course
Why go for IB diploma?
• Diploma students can better handle the demanding workloads
• Have better time management abilities and best delivery
• As per diploma students’ analysis in Canada, the UK and the USA, it has been found that they have a better approach towards learning higher education
The diploma is preceded by the IB’s Primary Years Programme (PYP) and Middle Years Programme (MYP). All these three programmes are philosophically aligned and have proved consistent in their pedagogical approach. Students who already taken the PYP and MYP are proved to be well prepared for the upcoming challenges of the DP.
List of top IB diploma schools in Mumbai
Mumbai being the trade capital of the country holds a rich list of the best international school in Mumbai. Let’s have a look at the names of the top 10 IB diploma schools as mentioned below:-
1. Dhirubhai Ambani International School
2. Ajmera Global School, Borivali
3. The Bombay International School, Babulnath
4. Ecole Mondiale World School, Juhu
5. Aditya Birla World Academy, Tardeo
6. Garodia International Centre for Learning, Ghatkopar
7. B.D Somani International School
8. Mount Litera School International. Bandra
9. Edubridge International School, Shapur Baug
10. Singapore International School, Dahisar
Each of this school holds its own significance in adding the best quality international level education to the students studying there. All these IB MYP schools are not just academically centred but, have an equal approach towards the overall development of the student. This is why they offer a range of well enriched extra-curricular well beings that are added to the students’ curriculum. Apart from the regular studies, each student gets the opportunity to practice and learn number of other activities like-dance, drama, music, art, swimming, horse riding, etc. This helps in an all round development of the student and makes him/her well prepared for the upcoming life challenges at international level.
The best thing about IB diploma schools is that they hold a very favourable student teacher ratio such that each student gets his/ her part of personal attention from the teachers. This keeps them open to ask questions and clarify their doubts in an efficient manner.
Being a part of the best international school in Mumbai gives wings to the dreams of your ward and makes them well prepared for higher studies, abroad.