How to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Seborrheic Dermatitis Treatment
We have all heard that “An Apple A Day, Keeps a Doctor Away”. However, not many know the benefits fermented apple juice called Apple Cider Vinegar(ACV) offers to treat skin problems. It is the one of the most popular natural methods in the treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis. Its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties help in preventing various skin infections and improve skin conditions, including eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, skin inflammation, dandruff, cradle cap and many more. Some patients report that oral intake of ACV can be more effective however, however, in the case of eczema, taking baths in ACV solution can provide relief effectively and quickly. Therefore, ACV is an ‘effective go to remedy’ for treating skin inflammation naturally.
Apple Cider Vinegar Usage for Seborrheic Dermatitis Treatment:
- Dip a clean cotton/cloth in an Apple Cider Vinegar solution and apply carefully onto the affected areas of your body.
- Dilute the ACV with water and apply on the affected area.
- After washing your hair with the shampoo, mix equal parts of water and ACV, apply the mixture to the scalp with your fingertips or cotton balls. Gently massage.
- Leave the mixture for about 10–20 minutes and wrap your scalp with towel till that time. Rinse with water and pat dry.
- Test a small area if your skin is sensitive so as to avoid seborrheic dermatitis flare-ups.
Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural cleanser, rich in malic acid that helps to kill yeast and viruses. Apart from this, it has antiseptic properties that will prevent bacterial, fungal growth. Seborrheic Dermatitis can be effectively treated by proper self care methods and Apple Cider Vinegar for Seborrheic Dermatitis patients can prove to be a low budget natural treatment. Please consult your dermatologists before going for any natural treatment as the skin condition severity varies from an individual to individual.
For more information Click Here