What Are the Top Ten Treatment Methods for Eczema?
Eczema is a chronic skin disease that may get worse with time if not treated well and effectively. The term eczema is taken from a greek word which means “skin inflammation” that can create skin crusting, pustule ejections, dryness, itchiness and oftentimes bruising. If you are the one suffering from eczema and not certain about treatments that are less harsh, natural treatments may be your best answers. You may come across many individuals who devote large sums of money each year for an expensive drugs like lotions, ointments, creams, capsules and much more to avoid skin inflammation. However, if you are looking for natural treatments , we have put together a list of top ten treatment methods for eczema that may help you control your symptoms.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal can naturally relieve the eczema itch and flare-ups. Take 2–3 cups of oatmeal in bath water and soak yourselves for about 10 minutes. The oatmeal bath offers a soothing effect on the skin getting it smooth and soft. Oatmeal bath is considered as one of the best top ten treatment method for eczema.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera gel acts as a natural moisturizer that is helpful in moisturizing the skin and soothe skin irritation. Apply Aloe Vera gel to affected skin as soon as you complete your bath.
- Lukewarm water: Wash the affected area with a lukewarm water to seal moisture inside your skin and wipe off the dry skin.
- Neem Oil: One of the best in top ten treatment method for eczema is applying neem oil to the affected area. Neem Oil acts as an antiseptic and help heal eczema effectively. This herbal remedy for eczema can successfully relieve the symptoms of eczema.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil helps to seal your skin’s moisture. After taking a shower, apply coconut oil to the affected area to control itch, skin inflammation and redness.
- Sun Bath: Yes, you heard it right. Go for a sunbath. Sun bath is helpful to remove harmful bacteria from your body and also helps you treat eczema by providing a source for vitamin D, which is essential for your body.
- Mashed Papaya Seeds: Papaya acts as a natural healer for the skin. Apply mashed papaya seeds to the affected area to treat skin inflammation as the paste helps to calm itchiness and soothe your skin.
- Water: Water acts as a natural body cleanser that helps to get rid of internal bacteria. Drinking lots of water helps in skin hydration, reducing the ability of skin to get more dry.
- Herbal Tea: Drinking herbal tea instead of normal tea is helpful to treat your eczema symptoms. Going for Herbal tea is one of the top ten treatment methods to treat eczema that helps to hydrate the skin getting it smooth and soft.
- Healthy Diet: Healthy diet plays an important role in getting your skin healthy. For getting healthy diet you need to understand your tolerance level for a particular food so that this may help you to get rid of eczema symptoms.