Top Attractions Places nearby Eden Roc Inn and Suites
Overview of Eden Roc Inn and Suites:
Stay at the charming Eden Roc Inn & Suites near popular Anaheim attractions, including Disneyland and the Anaheim Convention Center. Enjoy comfortable accommodations with extra perks that are sure to make your trip one to remember.
You’ll discover what countless families and friends already know — the Happiest Place on Earth is even happier when you stay near the Magic of Disney! Don’t forget to check out Eden Roc Inn Anaheim’s amazing hotel specials and vacation packages.
List of attraction places nearby Eden Roc Inn & Suites:
1. Disneyland Anaheim
2. Disney’s California Adventure® Park
3. Anaheim Convention Center
4. Downtown Disney® District
5. The Shops At Anaheim Garden Walk
6. Angels Stadium
7. Knott’s Berry Farm
1. Disneyland Anaheim:
· Disneyland has inspired the imagination of the young and the young at heart for more than 60 years — and has created magical memories for generations of families.
· Explore the wondrous worlds that Walt Disney created. Take a nostalgic stroll down Main Street, USA. Go back in time to Frontierland, journey to Adventureland and glimpse the future in Tomorrowland.
· Take photos in front of Sleeping Beauty’s famous castle. Ride the Matterhorn rollercoaster. And see everyone’s favorite swashbucker, Captain John Sparrow, in the exciting Pirates of the Carribean. With so much to see and do, you’ll want to visit the park more than once!
2. Disney’s California Adventure® Park:
· Enjoy the fun spirit of California in this wonderful tribute to the Golden State. With the grand reopening of the park on June 15, there’s even more exciting locales to visit! Cars Land features all-new attractions — plus Lightning McQueen and the gang.
· Buena Vista Street takes you back to LA’s fabulous 1920s, complete with Art Deco buildings, entertainment and dining. Hollywood Pictures Backlot also waits with the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and MuppetVision 3D.
· Paradise Pier offers thrills like Ariel’s Undersea Adventure, a Bug’s Land lets you see an amazing world from a bug’s perspective, and Golden State highlights California’s natural marvels with attractions like Grizzly River Run and Soaring over California.
3. Anaheim Convention Center:
· Visit the newest and biggest convention center on the West Coast — and one of the largest in the world!
· This structural gem features awe-inspiring design and is a defining landmark in the cutting edge world of Los Angeles architecture.
· The convention center is home to a variety of high profile events including NAMM, the largest music convention in the world, the Orange County Car show, the Harvest Festival, the LA Gift Show, and top sports tournaments including the 76 Classic Collegiate Basketball tournaments. Our hotel near the Anaheim Convention Center will make your trip even more enjoyable.
4. Downtown Disney® District
· This beautiful promenade located just outside the Disneyland parks offers lots of unique shopping, fabulous dining and world-class nighttime entertainment.
· Browse through Studio Disney 365 to fine that perfect Disneyland souvenir and gifts for family and friends. Catch a movie at the AMC 12 Theatres.
· See top entertainment stars perform at the House of Blues Stage. Enjoy making interactive radio-controlled cars at Ridemakerz. And shop to your heart’s content at popular stores like Blink by Wet Seal, LittleMissMatched.
5. The Shops At Anaheim Garden Walk:
· For fashion, food and fun, nothing beats the Anaheim Garden walk. This OC hotspot is the place to be for fantastic dining at restaurants like Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Cheesecake Factory, McCormick & Schmicks Grille, and P.F. Chang’s China Bistro.
· Shop for your stylin’ California look at retailers such as O’Neill, Harley Davidson of Anaheim, Georgiou, and Got Shirts?, Sketchers and the Sunglass Hut.
· Luxuriate in the ultra-premium movie experience at UltraLuxe Cinemas or get down and party at the 300 Anaheim Bowling & Entertainment Center. It’s all fun from here!
6. Angels Stadium:
· This awe-inspiring stadium has been the home to the LA’s beloved Angels professional baseball team since 1966.
· The ideal venue for enjoying America’s favorite national pastime in the California sun, it features family-friendly seating sections, full service restaurants and landscaped courtyards.
· Watching baseball has never been this exciting! Enjoy the game with no worries when staying at our hotel near Angels Stadium.
7. Knott’s Berry Farm:
· Enjoy an exciting, family-fun adventure at Knotts Berry Farm, the world’s first amusement park! Knotts Berry Farm is filled with world-class fun, rides and family entertainment.
· This amusement park was once an actual berry farm, but now 160 acres of exciting rides, unique family shows and one-of-a-kind attractions.
· Take a ride on the world’s first wooden roller coaster, or take a stroll over to Camp Snoopy to hang out with the beloved PEANUTS gang.
Know more others attractive places Click Here!