Designer at Work & Co • edkf.com.br
With animation design, timing is everything. 20% of the work will be implementing something, and the other 80% will be finding the right parameters & durations to get everything in sync and feeling smooth.
…uld’ve been done with a ton of tiny elements individually animating, or perhaps as an SVG, but that would be unnecessarily complex and probably not be as smooth.
…es that seem to reliably result in nice animations. These techniques should get you pages that feel smooth, work in modern desktop and mobile browsers, and—most importantly—are easy to maintain.
While it’s great to present work in a sanitized format, it’s also important to remember that those scenarios don’t actually exist. In fact, a user’s environment is usually a busy, distraction-prone space.
Uma ferramenta muito interessante pra análise de complexidade é o plato.js, que dá relatórios (surpreendemente) detalhados sobre o panorama atual da base de código do projeto…