Joint CSIR NET Exam : Last Month Preparation Tips
CSIR NET exam is scheduled on 18th Dec 2016. NET Exam is conducted by CSIR for those who like to go for higher course in all kind of science. Achieving JRF in this exam is a tough task. Getting CSIR NET JRF offer you a Ph.D. seat in most reputed laboratory in country. You will also get a good stipend. Here are the useful tips to score high in the exam.
1. Make Priority to the Important Topics
It is advised not to pick up the untouched topics. It will be better to do study of important topics of your subject. This will boost up your exam preparation. Revise the already prepared topic. You can just take an idea of the untouched topic, no need to study thoroughly.
2. Checkout the previous year question Papers
This is the key of getting success in any exam. By checking the CSIR NET papers, note down the list of high weightage topic and practice for them. There may be a chance that question get repeated from the previous papers.
3. Analyze your performance graph
It is must to analyze your performance every week. Take the mock test every week & find out your strong & weak topic. It will help you in further preparation. Take another test next week & now analyze the difference.
Free mock test here : CSIR Online Test
4. Last One: Do not take stress & have a proper diet:
Listen music & have positive thought in your mind.
Important Tips for CSIR NET Exam
- Before attempting the paper, candidate should read the instruction carefully. Do not avoid reading it.
2. Candidate should make a note regarding the important events & dates in a separate notebook & carry it the exam center.
CSIR NET Admit Card will be released at first week of December.
3. Read newspaper daily, Question on the current affairs are generally asked.
4. Candidate should keep patience while solving the paper. If you are unable to answer, move to the next question, don’t stuck on a single question
5. Believe in yourself, have confidence, attempt the paper without stress.