How a bad and outdated web design hurts your business?
Outdated Website Design Hurts a lot
A website is the need of the modern ans fast growing digital world. But do you ever notice whether or not your web design is as per the latest standards or not. If not then this is the article for you as I am going to tell you how a bad and outdated web design can hurt your business.
A website with bad design is very similar to or even a worst case than not having a website.
A design is something that was your priority when you was about to start your business website. With time (say 2–3 years), the design of the site gets outdated but now its not even in your concern.
This is a human nature the thing we have is not cared and we run behind the thing that we don’t have. But neglecting the thing we have can prove costly and same is the case with the website design.
Here are 5 problems that you might face with a bad and outdated web design —
- Speed of the website — The speed of your website might be affected in these few years (from the time of it was last designed). The speed is an important factor as normally people wait for a mere 3-seconds for a site to open up completely.
- Online Presence — If your site is not up to the latest standards then it might hurt your business for sure. SEO is changing every now and then and your site needs to be improved with it too. The user interface and user experience is very important and having an outdated UI/UX can hurt your online presence too.
- Failed Credibility and Attraction — Once your site has low speed to open up completely you will get hurt as people will not wait for long. Once the online presence of the site got affect due to old SEO techniques and outdated UI/UX hardly your site will be able to attract the visitors. And even if somehow the visitor falls on your site then the credibility will not be there as the user will leave the site seeing the old UI/UX. It will hardly take a few seconds for the visitor to decide to leave the site.
- Trust Issues — With the bad design comes the trust issues too. As many visitors leaving the outdated design sites quite frequently the trust of the visitors is under the scanner. There is no reason that someone might trust the site as there is no design value that is provided to the user or visitor. The very first thing that attracts the visitor is the design UI/UX of the site.
- Sales Decline — With site taking time to open up, low organic reach, attraction failure, trust issue, bad UI/UX experience will lead to the declining sales. This is the thing that is going to hurt you ultimately.
If you are running a business website and even a simple website you need to look into the design issues and the drawback that the outdated design can cause. There are many prominent reasons that are indicating you that it’s a time for the website redesign.
So take the redesign into the consideration and don’t let your business fall apart. For the best creative web designing services you can trust on Edwise Tech at an affordably unbeatable price.