Top 3 Apple Music Converter Review — Convert Apple Music Songs to MP3
There will always come the time when you want to convert Apple Music songs to MP3 for enjoying. The reasons are various. Maybe you want to enjoy the songs even after unsubscription, maybe you want to play the music on devices that do not support Apple Music songs, or maybe you just hate DRM and want to get rid of the disgusting DRM. Whatever the reasons, you need a converter to help you convert Apple Music songs to MP3 audios. Here the article will introduce three Apple Music Converters and analyze their merits and shortcomings to help you choose the best one.
iTunes DRM Audio Converter for Mac (Or iTunes DRM Audio Converter for Windows) is a professional and a very simple app that allows you to convert any of the songs in your iTunes library, like Apple Music songs, audiobooks and M4P music, to MP3 or AAC and save them on local storage. It can serve as Appe Music Converter, Audiobook Converter and M4P Converter. You can add whatever audio you want to convert in a batch to convert them to MP3 or AAC. Unlike other Apple Music Converters, it record songs in the background, thus it can convert Apple Music songs, audiobooks and M4P music at 20X faster speed. You can easily convert a 4-munite song to plain MP3 within 20 second. Besides, iTunes DRM Audio Converter balances the quality with speed, which means that you can convert music with lossless quality kept. What’s more, you can convert any songs to plain MP3/AAC with all ID tags and metadata kept.
- All-in-one Apple Music Converter, Audiobook Converter, M4P to MP3 Converter;
- Convert any audio file at 20X faster speed with 100% lossless quality;
- Keep all ID tags and metadata (including track’s title, artist, album, genre and duration).
- Limited output audio format, only MP3 and AAC;
- The computer must be authorized in iTunes to play the DRM-ed audio files.
Availability: $ 39.95 with free trial of Windows and Mac version
NO.2: iSkysoft Audio Recorder (Mac & Windows)
iSkysoft Audio Recorder enables Mac users and Windows users to record unlimited free music from YouTube, Pandora, Grooveshark, Napster, Rhapsody, Spotify, iTunes Radio and more in just one click. Also, you can record audio from playing video files. Unlike NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter which record music in the background. iSkysoft Audio Recorder just record the playing music. You need to play the music in your player, and then start record the playing music as MP3 or M4A format, which takes more time to record. It can continuously record playing music and also split tracks in case you would like the music files to be separated automatically. While recording, the iSkysoft Audio Recorder can automatically filter out ads in the track and identify the recorded music files to get music information like Title, Artist, Album and Genre. After recording, you can add the recorded music to your iTunes library by clicking the “Add to iTunes” button.
- Record playing music and video to MP3, M4A;
- Operate easily with just one simple click;
- Automatically filter ads in the track and easily add the recorded audio to iTunes,
- Limited output audio format, only MP3 and M4A;
- Record slow with the original audio playing in other media player;
- Sometimes cannot recognize music information like Title, Artist, Album and Genre.
Availability: $ 29.00 with free trial of Windows and Mac version
NO.3: Freemake Audio Converter (Windows)
Freemake Audio Converter is a freeware used to convert audio files to other popular formats on Windows PC. It supports converting a wide range of audio formats, like MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC, WAV, AMR, AIFF, MP2, APE, DTS, M4R, AC3, VOC, etc. Unlike iTunes DRM Audio Converter, it has some problem in converting M4P music. Also, there are many choices for users to set output formats. Besides converting audio files, the Freemake Audio Converter can extract audios from video files. This software converts both audio files and videos at fast speed for playing on your iPhone, iPad, Zune, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia Lumia, HTC Desire, SanDisk Sansa, Walkman, etc. But, freewares always come with limitation, there is only Windows version available to convert audio files and you cannot convert Apple Music files and other M4P music.
- It’s free to convert audio files to other formats at fast speed;
- Support a wide range of input and output audios.
- Only Windows version available;
- Cannot convert M4P music and Apple Music files;
- Antivirus software may pop-up while installing, and install with components;
- Cannot automatically list all music files, need to find the music you want to convert manually.
Availability: Free for Windows version
Your choice is up to what you need to convert. If you need to convert Apple Music songs, NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter is the best choice, which is professional to convert Apple Music files. You can convert Apple Music files at 20X faster speed with lossless quality kept with iTunes DRM Audio Converter. If you want to convert Apple Music, Spotify and other music, you can choose iSkysoft Audio Recorder. But it will take long to record your whole music. If you just wnat to change the formats of regular music to other audio formats, you can choose the freeware Freemake Audio Converter. But remember that you cannot convert Apple Music files with Freemake Audio Converter.