Gurgaon is a city of joy, a perfect destination for sightseeing and shopping, but when it comes to climate, this area experiences extreme climatic conditions. During summer vacations all of us wish to have an outing with friends and family but hesitate to move out in scorching heat. Water parks respite from the heat and help you to have an incredible outing with your loved ones. There are luxurious and pocket-friendly best hotels in Gurugram for your pleasant stay.
Let’s have a look at some of the amazing water parks here:
1. Oyster water park: This is one of the largest, best and cleanest water park in Gurgaon. There is a thrilling free-fall ride which is the fastest and steepest water ride in India, which will surely give you an adrenaline rush. Other attractions include a wave pool, rapid racer, lazy and crazy river, typhoon tunnel, etc.
Location: Near Huda City Metro Station.
Timings: From 11 am to 7 pm.
Fee: Kids INR 799, Adults INR 1299.
2. Fun and food village water park: As the name suggests here the fun never ends with 21 amusement rides and enormous food outlets. This water park has the longest water slide in India and the largest collection of water slides. Aqua Shute is the major attraction which is the fastest slide in Asia that will definitely leave you breathless. Here rides cater to all age groups. There is a kiddie’s pool especially for kids in the age group of 1 to 5 years, which has frog slide, toys, shallow pool, water guns and much more.
Location: Just three kilometers from International Airport on the Gurugram road. You can make a stay near this park as there are numerous hotels here in the Gurugram road.
Timings: From 10 am to 6 pm.
Fee: Kids INR 500, Couple INR 2000.
3. Wet N Wild: This is the first water resort in the country located far away from the cities hustle and bustle where you can indulge in a perfect holiday with your loved ones. There are five swimming pools, tornado, pendulum, and many more splashing water rides. Discotheque, billiards, and bowling alley are its main attractions. There is also a multi-cuisine restaurant in Gurugram“Harbour house” which serves mouth-watering dishes. As compared to other water parks the entry fee of this park is quite reasonable.
Timings: From 10 am to 6 pm.
Fee: For Kids INR 400, Adults INR 500
4. Apno Ghar: It is a perfect place for recreation and relaxation spread over an area of 9 acres with a lush green amusement park, water park, marriage lawns, multi-cuisine restaurant, bar, and luxurious rooms. The major attraction of this park is the musical stage program and puppet show. The water park here has its own charm with vast leisure pool, rain dance pool, fun-filled slides, aqua tube, turbo twister, water lagoons, a giant bucket, shower pillar and much more.
Location: Located on Delhi- Jaipur expressway NH 8, Gurugram
Timings: From 9.30 am to 7 pm.
Fee: For Kids 1199 (incl. food), Adults 1399(incl. food)
5. Atlantic water park: Irrespective of your age, this Water park is a perfect place to hang out with your loved ones during summers. Enjoy exciting rides, rain dance and have fun in the swimming pool and discotheque. Here you have a variety of water rides from tunnels to pools.
Timings: 11 am to 6 pm
Fee: Kids INR 600, Adults 1200.
All the above water parks have excellent rides, impeccable service, and unmatched quality standards and will surely give you a refreshing experience.
Read more: Best Business Trip With Effotel Hotel Indore