Budget Private guided Half Day Tour to Memphis Sakkara and Dahshur Pyramids Where you visit the first Capital of ancient Egypt in 3100 B.C Which is Memphis City then Continue your day tour to Visit Sakkara where you Visit Zoser Pyramid that also known as the Step Pyramid in Sakkara then end your day tour by a Visit to Dahshur Pyramids .the Bent Pyramid and Red pyramid . Tour Itinerary
- Half Day Tour visit Memphis Sakkara & Dahshur Pyramidsstarts At 8:00 am Pickup from your hotel in either Cairo or Giza By Egypttravelcc Tours`guide to Start your full day tour visiting Sakkara Pyramid, located only 27 km southwest away from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid (Built for king Zoser), it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form.
- Then Visit Dahshur Pyramids (Bent & Red Pyramids) .Dahshur area is a royal necropolis located in the desert on the West Bank of the Nile approximately 40 kilometres (25 mi) south of Cairo. It is known chiefly for several Pyramids, two of which are Among the oldest, largest and best preserved in Egypt, built from 2613–2589 BCE.
- Then Visit Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt, where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx are. this City Dates back to 3100 B.C .
- At the end of the Tour around 13:00 pm you will be transferred back to your Hotel
- • Entry Fees
- • Expert Tour guide
- • All Taxes Services
- • Bottle of Water and lunch in farm area
- • All Transfers by Private A/C Vehicle Newest Mode
- Personal Items
- any Optional Tou
AccommodationPlan GeneralInfo Person Price
- price per person 45$